The $100,000 Nittany AI Challenge would not be possible without the support of companies that share our belief in the power of innovation to advance higher education. These companies believe in the potential for artificial intelligence to improve higher education and have given their time and resources to help set each team up for success.
The following AI companies have offered or will offer workshops, training resources, and/or mentoring to help teams better understand and leverage their technologies.
- IBM Watson continuously learns from previous interactions, gaining in value and knowledge over time. With the help of Watson, organizations are harnessing the power of cognitive computing to transform industries, help professionals do their jobs better, and solve important challenges.
- Amazon Web Services is the example of Amazon’s investment in artificial intelligence for the past 20 years. Amazon Web Services mission is to share learnings and ML capabilities as fully managed services, and put them into the hands of every developer and data scientist.
- Google Cloud’s AI provides modern machine learning services, with pre-trained models and a service to generate tailored models. Their neural net-based ML services are fast, scalable and easy to use.
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning is an integrated, end-to-end data science and advanced analytics solution. It enables data scientists to prepare data, develop experiments, and deploy models at cloud scale.
In addition, below are the educational technology (edtech) companies who share our passion for leveraging innovative solutions to solve some of the challenges in higher education.
- Blackboard’s mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success, by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
- Brazen is an engagement marketing software helping organizations attract, convert and hire more candidates through live and personalized recruiting experiences.
- Campus Management is a leading provider of cloud-based SIS, CRM and ERP solutions and services. Today, more than 1,100 institutions in over 30 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success, and operational efficiency.
- InsideTrack has been dedicated to partnering with colleges and universities to create adaptive coaching solutions that generate measurable results. These solutions combine professional coaching, technology, and data analytics to increase enrollment, completion, and career readiness.